Ballroom

The auditorium, also featured as an elegant ballroom, was added to the House in the late 1950's. This room is dedicated to Marie J. Kumler, a founding member and the first president of the Dayton Woman's Club House Company, serving from 1917-1919.

Features include the DWC Painters Art Exhibit area, painted windows depicting a summer garden, a stage with a grand piano, and two crystal chandeliers.

The room seats 112 a banquet or 140 for theater.